BTEC National Diploma – Business
The BTEC National qualifications in Business will encourage students to be inspired, moved and challenged by following a broad, coherent, satisfying and worthwhile course of study and gain an insight into related sectors. This Level 3 qualification will prepare students to make informed decisions about further learning opportunities and career choices.
This qualification enables students to:
- Actively engage in the study of business and economics to develop as effective and independent students and as critical and reflective thinkers with enquiring minds.
- Use an enquiring, critical approach to distinguish facts and opinions, to build arguments and make informed judgements
- Develop and apply their knowledge, understanding and skills to contemporary issues in a range of local, national and global contexts
- Appreciate the range of perspectives of different stakeholders in relation to business and economic activities
- Consider the extent to which business and economic activity can be ethical and sustainable.
Allows a broad background in all aspects of Business how learning style suits coursework.
||Recruitment & Selection Process
|Developing a Marketing Campaign
||Investigating Customer Service
|Personal & Business Finance
|Health & Safety
||The English Legal System
||Work Experience in Business
- 5 GCSE’s at A to C or BTEC equivalent at Merit including English and mathematics
- 67% Coursework
- both written and practical work & 33% Examination in finance.
- There are 4 units overall (3 compulsory and 1 optional).
- Marketing, Accountancy
- Human Resources
- Public Relations
- Event Management
For further information contact